Invitation to parents and school staff
The research team at Massey University would love to hear about what parents and teachers think of the Worry Bug and Rising Tide books. We are holding focus groups in November, and we invite all parents whose children have used either of the books to come along and have a say. We also invite all school staff who have used either of the books with their class, or in their school, to participate. Anything you share will be kept confidential, and you can opt out at any time.
If you are interested, please email S.Herkt@massey.ac.nz with your selections from the following:
- Worry Bug or Rising Tide group;
- parent or school staff member;
- week of 13-16, 20-23, or 27-30 November;
- day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday);
- before school, lunchtime, or after school.
Or text your selections to 021 158 3755.
Please include your name, school and preferred contact details.